Govt. Siddha Medical College,Arumbakkam,Chennai – 600 106.
6/1 Valluvar nagar,Arumbakkam,Chennai - 600 106.
|Exam Passed||Board/University||Specialization Subjects||Year||Division Grade Merit Etc.,|
|High School S.S.L.C||State Board||-||1980||Out standing|
|Higher Secondary or Pre-Degree +2||State Board||Science||1982||Out standing|
|Bachelor’s degree BSMS||Govt Sidhha Medical college, Palayamkotai (Madurai Kamarajar University)||Sidhha||1988||First Class|
|Master’s Degree MD||Govt Sidhha Medical college,Chennai (The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR medical University)||Siddha Gunapadam||2004||First Class|
|Clinical / teaching||Designation||Name of Health care Centre / Institution||Duration||Years|
|Clinical||Assistant Medical Officer (S)||Tamilnadu medical Service||22.02.1992 to 22.11.2008||16|
|UG & PG||Lecturer||Govt. Siddha Medical college palayamkottai||23.11.2008 to 30.03.2010||1 year 4 months|
|UG & PG||Reader||Govt. Siddha Medical college, Arumbakkam Chennai-600 106||31.03.2010 to 08.10.2015||5 years 7 months|
|UG & PG||Professor||Govt. Siddha Medical college, Arumbakkam Chennai-600 106||09.10.2015 to 31.10.2018||3 years|
|UG & PG||Principal||Govt. Siddha Medical college, Arumbakkam Chennai-600 106||01.11.2018 to still date||4 months|
|Research Stage||Title of work / theses||University where the work was carried out|
|M.D||Pharmacological study on Thandrikai Churnam||The Dr. MGR Medical University, Annasalai,Chennai|
|Degree||Already Guided in Nos||Guiding in Nos.|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Course||Duration||University/ Institution|
|1||Training on Interpersonal Communication||6.2.2008 - 7.2.2008||Tamilnadu health system project, Chennai|
|2||Training on HIV/AIDS for Medical officers||16.9.2002- 17.9,.2002||TN AIDS control society, Chennai|
|3||State level conference on the Role Geriatric care.||11.9.2008 - 12.9.2008||Dept of AYUSH|
|4||Re-orientation workshop for Chennai pharmacy industries||31.3.2016 - 1.4.2016||Central Council for Research in Siddha, Chennai|
|5||Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood illness||12.7.2004 -19.7.2004||Chengalpat M.College|
|6||Good clinical practice training||30th & 31st March 2015||SCRI, Chennai|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Seminar/Conference et c||Name of the Sponsoring Agency||Place and Date||Position (Convener/Coordinator etc)|
|1||Training on Varmum and Thokkanam||National Health Mission||GSMC, Chennai 2019||Coordinator|
1. Validation of Siddha herbomineral formulation (Muruvilli Kudineer) for its anti pyretic and anti inflammatory activity. - Sep 2018.
2. Evaluation of actue toxicity study and physicochemical properties of Muruvili Kudineer - Oct 2018.
3. Qualitative phytochemical analysis and organoleptic evaluation of Siddha herbomineral formulation Muruvili Kudineer - Oct 2018.
4. Evaluation of Mukkadugu Kudineer polyherbal formulation of its anti flatulence and immuno modulatory activity effects in treatment of Kattu Manthaam (Functional Dyspepsia)-Oct2018.
5. Standardization of Siddha polyherbal formulation Shayathirku Ennai - Oct 2018.
6. Evaluation of anti histamine and anti inflammatory activities using Siddha polyherbal formulation-Oct2018.
A case report of PACHYGYRIA
Knowledge attitude and practices on post natal care in Thirunelveli, South Tamil Nadu.
A literature review on management of Cerebral Palsy (External therapies) in traditional system - of medicines ( Siddha and Ayurvedha).